The ACDRS is a nonprofit educational course established in 2006 by the Department of Biopharmaceutical Sciences, School of Pharmacy, University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) and the Center for Drug Development Science (CDDS), UCSF working with the FDA, professional societies, a network of universities, biopharmaceutical companies, and the European Course in Pharmaceutical Medicine (ECPM), University of Basel, Switzerland. ACDRS is managed by an Executive Office and collaborates with a science-driven and highly experienced international faculty with a network of experts in pharmaceutical medicine and medical product development science.
ACDRS Cycle 8 (Washington, DC)
- Session 1: May 12-14, 2015
- Session 2: September 9-11, 2015
- Session 3: November 17-19, 2015
- Session 4: February 23-25, 2016
- Session 5: April 18-20, 2016
- Session 6: June 21-23, 2016
- Examination: June 24, 2016
- Download comprehensive brochure
- If interested in a future ACDRS Cycle, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the interest list to receive an email announcement.